Here is my design path...
Firstly made my head for my character, it didn't look very feminine but it was my first time modelling and i thought I did quite well, carving the features was long winded but very fun.
After the face, I designed the hair to go on the head which didn't take a large amount of time but it was entertaining to do and design how her hair would flow and sit onto the models head.
After the head, I created a female looking body which took the most of my time this week because of the feminine detail such as the breasts, Hips and legs etc.
After the body, I created the footwear which was fairly hard because of creating the detail on such a small 'feature' and then attach them on to the body which ruined my first few pairs of feet but I finally was able to connect them without damaging my small footwear.
After the footwear, I created the coat, this was done quickly and easily but I made it too thick and you couldn't see the detail i put into the body, it covered the feminine look.
After the coat, I created the arms to connect to the whole model, I created them last because if I put the arms on at the start it would cause a problem because attaching the coat would be a harder job and would have took me longer then it should.
Finally, this was my finalized model after hard work trying to create 'green stuff things' this is what my model looked like.
No comments:
Post a Comment